Thursday, 15 November 2012

0 Padma Award has come at the right time: Priyadarsan


Recommended movie home Priyadarsan Wed said he was happy on listening to that he has been granted Padma Shri, and included that the honor has 'come at the right time'.

'I am really happy because I think it has come at the perfect time,' Priyadarsan informed IANS over cellphone from Chennai.

The 54-year-old veteran's movie profession covers near to three decades and 86 movies in Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil and Telegu.

'Whenever I get some identification, the first believed that comes through my thoughts is - 'Am I qualified for it?'.'

'I never assess myself where I take a position. This Padma prize has come after I have proved helpful difficult all these decades and, hence I experience all the more satisfied that a person's effort is valued,' he included.

He said he was satisfied now as last season too a movie home from Kerala was likely to be honored, but his name did not determine in the ultimate record.

Priyadarsan is currently the chair of the Kerala Condition Chalachitra Academia, one's system that performs for the overall upliftment of the Malayalam movie market besides having the popular Worldwide Film Event of Kerala.

'I am more than satisfied because my dad, who life in Thiruvananthapuram, would be the most joyful individual when he learns that his son has got a Padma prize. My spouse (former celebrity Lissy) is not well and she is yet to know of my prize,' he included.

His newest smash hit Malayalam funny film 'Arabyium, Ottakavum P.Madhavan Nairum', where he groups up with celebrity Mohanlal, is now operating to loaded homes across situations.

'This prize will also give my next launch 'Tezz', planned for Apr 27, a excellent preliminary increase,' he said.

His Bollywood pictures consist of 'Hera Pheri', Hulchul', 'Garam Masala' and 'Bhagam Bhag'.

Priyadarsan has given Malayalam strikes like 'Boeing Boeing', 'Thalavattam' and 'Vellanakalude Nadu'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment